How dad’s death changed my life -Uche Jombo, actress By Christian Agadibe She is a woman of many parts. She is an actress, a director and a producer. Above all, Uche Jombo is an entrepreneur with huge investments in the movies. In this chat, the mother of one talks about her career and how her father’s death altered the course of her life for good. Enjoy it. What are you currently working on? I have a film I co-executive produced with Ini Edo called, ‘Heaven On My Mind’. That’s what I’m working on right now. I have another project, a series that will come out soon entitled, ‘Boys Are Not Smiling’. It’s a youthful series. These days, the youth think they know everything. So, I think I should give them a platform to actually let us know what they know. We did an online open audition, with all the leading characters cast online. I can’t wait for people to start watching it. We have filmed the first season a...