I Don't shave Ese BBNAIJA

I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life” – #BBNaija Ese .“I have never shaved my armpit in my entire life” – #BBNaija Ese Big Brother Naija 2017 fake housemate, singer and model, Ese Eriata has revealed she has never grown hair under her armpits. A fan of her wanted to know how she has a smooth armpit after she posted of a video of herself showing it off on Snapchat, hence the revelation. The fan questioned: “Could you please write tip on how to maintain a fresh under arm coz yours look damn too spotless, please coz dark arm won’t let some of us shine.” She responded; “That’s because I don’t grow hair under my armpits. I’ve never shaved my armpit in my entire lif.  
Source :naijaolofofo. Com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNAIJA WHY I CAN'T connect with male HOUSE MALE Ahneeka

OUR Blog STAR GUEST TOday Ed Sheeran

OUR Blog STAR GUEST Today Baby Ariel