SEE T"BOSS real SKILL

TBoss "A lot of people look up to me as a role model" - former BBNaija housemate says

Former Big Brother Naija housemate, TBoss, has described herself as a role model to a lot of people.

Former Big Brother Naija housemate, TBoss, has declared that she is a role model to a lot of people.
She said this while explaining why a lot of people love to be associated with her. According to her, she inspires them to be brave and think outside the box.

Why a lot of people love former Big Brother Naija housemate, TBoss

 Apart from the fact that I'm a boss? It could be the fact that there are a lot of people who look up to me," she told Pulse during the live screening of Big Brother Naija season 3.

"They want to do something, but they are not bold enough because of our society or religion. So, I'm that reason for them to think outside the box - "maybe I can do this," "maybe I can be me," "maybe I can have a nose ring."
"A lot of people look up to as a role model for being brave."

TBoss on the hate she received during the 2017 Big Brother Naija show

A lot of people look up to me as a role model,
During her stay in the house, TBoss came under constant attack from her fellow housemates, who considered her manipulative, and viewers who considered her dramatic.
"Also, a lot of people like me because of the hate that was flowing towards me from the house [Big Brother Naija House] and outside.
And people were like: who is this girl that everyone hates so much? What did she do? Oh she didn't do anything? This is the one I love and this is the one I will vote for.
And besides, I'm a pretty girl. We all like pretty things."

How Big Brother Naija has changed TBoss' life

TBoss, who emerged as the second runner-up on the 2017 Big Brother Naija show also spoke to Pulse Nigeria about how the show has changed her life.
"It is really a door opener. Before I went into the house, I was very private. Very few people knew that I existed. Now, I go somewhere and I get a lot of privileges just because I'm TBoss, just because I'm known.
"People want to know what I have to say. It has been a change from where I'm coming from, and I'm absolutely loving it."

The ugly part of fame for TBoss.

Tboss always looking sexy
(Media Panache)
Nevertheless, the fame doesn't come without the ugly part. According to the actress, she occasionally finds herself affected by the negative comments.
"It just comes with some negatives and trolls everywhere, and once in a while, I'm affected by it. But overall, I choose to see the best in things," she told Pulse.
"It has been a roller-coaster. Sometimes, it's really draining when I read some of those negative comments, but overall, financially, compared to where I was before, I'm definitely happy."

Life after Big Brother Naija for TBoss

Some of TBoss' most controversial Big Brother Naija moments include when she failed to recite the National Anthem and when she said she could finish the 25 million naira prize money in one week.
Since she left the show, TBoss has hosted several shows including AFRIMA 2017 and Funny Bone Untamed.
She has also modelled for several brands, and made her acting debut in the upcoming movie, "Kada River."
Source:pulse.ng

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OUR Blog STAR GUEST TOday Ed Sheeran

#BBNAIJA WHY I CAN'T connect with male HOUSE MALE Ahneeka

SEE WHAT HAPPENS to Bryan Mathew Sevilla today.