#BBNAIJA WHY She didn't deal With Khloe

BBNaija 2018: Why I didn’t deal with Cee-c – Khloe Source-dailypost.ng Apr 16, 2018: Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Khloe has spoken up after she was voted out of the house by viewers on Sunday. Khloe was, on Sunday, during the live show evicted alongside, Lolu and Anto Khloe said contrary to claims that she divided the house, she was original. However, Khloe said her stance on Cee-c changed because Cee-c has a soft heart. ”Cee-c has a soft heart , Cee-c is not that bad , I found a soft part of Cee-c. ”You are calling someone demon and you want me to join her, No , I could not have being the second demon.” Hahaha very wise of you.
Source:Daily post.ng

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNAIJA WHY I CAN'T connect with male HOUSE MALE Ahneeka

OUR Blog STAR GUEST TOday Ed Sheeran

AKI and PAW PAW is dead